All newly created accounts on our community are automatically set on 'to be reviewed' mode. Once the account meets our community guidelines and the first post is approved by a moderator, your next posts will be automatically published.
Before submitting your post thought, always take into account the points listed below:
- Check if the topic is not already existing. If so, feel free to contribute in the existing thread.
- Does the title sound interesting if you read it out loud? Is it a good summary of your post?
- Who would be interested in this? Why does it matter? What kind of responses do you expect?
- Please do not share account-related inquiries or personal information - this will ensure that all requests will be attended fairly in chronological order. Feel free to check our Help Centre instead.
If you're yet unable to find the answer to your inquiry, you can always reach out to our customer care team by following the link below. (↓)
- Include commonly used words in your topic so others can find it. To group your topic with related topics, select a category (or tag).
- Be kind to your fellow community members.
- Does your reply improve the conversation?
- Constructive criticism is always welcome, but criticize *ideas*, not people.