Yes, you can do that by contacting our team with a filled-in ISA transfer application form.
What is ISA Transfer?
An ISA transfer is the ability to move assets held with one ISA manager to another, keeping the investments within the tax-efficient wrapper.
Can I transfer my existing stocks, or do I have to sell them and transfer cash?
At the moment, we only support cash transfers - you must sell your existing stocks for cash before we can finalize the transfer.
How to request an ISA transfer to Trading 212?
- Fill in the ISA transfer authority according to the instructions HERE; 📃
- Scan it to a digital copy document;
- Contact us by choosing ISA -> ISA Transfers as Category and add the transfer authority as an attachment to the ticket.
What happens after I follow the steps?
- You will receive our confirmation when the form is reviewed;
- The application will be sent to your other provider;
- Any updates about the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as possible;
- We will let you know once the cash arrives and is ready to be invested in your Stocks & Shares ISA.
You should check with your provider whether they can transfer the funds electronically as we do not accept cheques.
Is there a transfer fee? 🤑
Trading 212 does not charge a fee for an ISA transfer. Your current provider may charge exit fees, and it’s worth checking with them first - we wouldn’t want you to lose money.
How is the transfer going to affect my allowance?
Transferring doesn’t count towards your ISA allowance, which is £20,000 in the 2023/2024 tax year. You can transfer an ISA at any time in the tax year.
Note: Investments aren't as secure as cash. They can go down as well as up in value so you could get back less than you put in.