We're only able to accept transfers of cash at the moment. We have made the transfer from your current provider into our ISA as simple as we can.
Here's how you can do it:
1. Fill in the ISA transfer authority according to the instructions HERE.
2. Scan it to a digital copy document
3. Contact us by choosing ISA -> ISA Transfers as Category and add the transfer authority as an attachment to the ticket
Here's what happens next:
- You will receive our confirmation when the form is reviewed;
- The application will be sent to your other provider;
- Any updates about the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as possible;
- We will let you know once the cash arrives and is ready to be invested in your Stocks & Shares ISA.
You should check with your provider whether they can transfer the funds electronically as we do not accept cheques.
Transferring to our ISA is free!
Your current provider may charge exit fees, and it’s worth checking with them first - we wouldn’t want you to lose money.
How is the transfer going to affect my allowance?
Transferring doesn’t count towards your ISA allowance, which is £20,000 in the 2021/2022 tax year. You can transfer an ISA at any time in the tax year.
*Investments aren't as secure as cash. They can go down as well as up in value so you could get back less than you put in.*