Currently, we can only accept cash transfers. The transfer from your current provider into our ISA has been made as simple as possible.
Here's how you can do it:
- Fill in the ISA transfer authority according to the instructions HERE; 📃
- Scan it to a digital copy document;
- Contact us by choosing ISA -> ISA Transfers as Category and add the transfer authority as an attachment to the ticket.
Here's what happens next:
- You will receive our confirmation when the form is reviewed;
- The application will be sent to your other provider;
- Any updates about the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as possible;
- We will let you know once the cash arrives and is ready to be invested in your Stocks & Shares ISA.
You should check with your provider whether they can transfer the funds electronically as we do not accept cheques.
Transferring to our ISA is free! 🤑
Your current provider may charge exit fees, and it’s worth checking with them first - we wouldn’t want you to lose money.
How is the transfer going to affect my allowance?
Transferring doesn’t count towards your ISA allowance, which is £20,000 in the 2022/2023 tax year. You can transfer an ISA at any time in the tax year.
*Investments aren't as secure as cash. They can go down as well as up in value so you could get back less than you put in.*