Go to the “Deposit funds” section in your Trading 212 account, select “Bank transfer”, and use the provided details to initiate a transfer. Keep in mind the following:
- The bank transfer must come from your personal bank account. Bank transfers from business accounts or a third party are not accepted;
- Always include your account number as a payment reference;
- Deposits can be made in any currency supported by the multi-currency feature. Some banks may return deposits in a different currency due to bank processing. If you need more clarity on this situation, please contact our team.
Transfer processing can take up to 3 days, depending on location and currency. The time starts counting after the transfer has been sent. Most transfers are not processed during weekends or bank holidays.
What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive in my Trading 212 account?
If you have transferred funds to your Trading 212 account and it has been 3 days without seeing the amount reflected, please follow these steps:
- Obtain a transfer confirmation from the sending bank. The confirmation should include the name, IBAN, date, and amount of the transfer.
- Compare the details on the transfer confirmation with the account details in the Trading 212 app. If there are any discrepancies, contact the sending bank to resolve the issue.
- Initiate a chat with us and provide the transfer confirmation obtained from the sending bank. This will help us to locate the funds promptly.