Go to the “Deposit funds” section in your Trading 212 account, select “Bank transfer”, and use the provided details to initiate a transfer. Keep in mind the following:
- The bank transfer must come from your personal bank account. Bank transfers from business accounts or a third party are not accepted;
- Always include your account number as a payment reference;
- Make sure that the currency of your deposit is the same as the currency of your trading account. If your bank and trading accounts use different currencies, we will return the deposit to you.
Transfer processing can take up to 3 days, depending on location and currency. The time starts counting after the transfer has been sent. Most transfers are not processed during weekends or bank holidays.
What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive in my Trading 212 account?
If you have transferred funds to your Trading 212 account and it has been 3 days without seeing the amount reflected, please follow these steps:
- Obtain a transfer confirmation from the sending bank. The confirmation should include the name, IBAN, date, and amount of the transfer.
- Compare the details on the transfer confirmation with the account details in the Trading 212 app. If there are any discrepancies, contact the sending bank to resolve the issue.
- Initiate a chat with us and provide the transfer confirmation obtained from the sending bank. This will help us to locate the funds promptly.