A safe password is the simplest way to secure your account. Here’s how to do so 👇:
How do you create a secure password?
- Password should be at least 8 characters long.
- Use a combination of lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers and symbols.
- Your password should not contain any personal information.
- Consider using a password manager tool to memorize and manage each unique password.
What to avoid?
- Common phrases like ‘password’, ‘qwerty’ or ‘1234’ may be easy to remember, but they are also easy to guess, so they should be avoided.
- Do not use personal information such as birthdays, pets' names or phone numbers in your password.
- You should have a different password for each site you log in to so that if one account is compromised, the rest are safe.
For additional security, you can activate two-factor authentication. Check out how to do so 👉 here.