You can increase the security of your trading account by adding a Passcode Lock or Biometrics (Face ID, fingerprint etc.) to your mobile device.
Here's how you can do it:
1. Go to the Settings Menu by tapping the Account Menu at the bottom-right corner of your screen.
2. Select the Account security→Passcode lock option and enter a 4-digit code for your account.
3. Once you have entered the 4-digit code, you'll be able to access the Passcode lock Menu.
4. If your Mobile Device supports Face ID*, you can add a second security layer on top by tapping Enable Face ID from the menu.
*If you are using an Android device, you'll be able to set Biometrics.
5. If you wish to remove this security option from your mobile device and turn it on again later, you can do so at any time you wish by tapping on Turn Passcode ON/OFF.
*📝 After several unsuccessful attempts to enter your Passcode, the platform will disable it and will ask for your account’s password to enter.