💡 Some quick tips on how to maximise your account's security:
- Enable Two-factor Authentication. Find out how 👉 here.
- Enable Passcode and biometric recognition on your mobile device. Find out how 👉 here.
- Please make sure that you do not leave your mobile unattended. You can keep track of all devices you've logged in from via our newest feature.
- While using our web app in public places, enable Privacy mode to hide your account's sensitive data.
- Use a unique password for Trading 212. It's risky to use the same password on multiple sites.
- If your password for one site is hacked, it could be used to get into your accounts for multiple sites. We conduct a proactive check on all passwords and will notify you if yours is considered as 'weak'
- If you are using a communal or shared device, even at home, ensure that you log out after every trading session.
- When communicating with our team via email, ensure that you are dealing with our registered domains - trading212.com or trading212.co.uk
- If you are called by someone claiming to represent Trading 212, please let us know
immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.