Below you will find the list of documents that we can accept as valid Proof of Address depending on the entity you are registered under. The document format can be either a PDF file downloaded directly from the entity or received as an official letter.
Acceptable for all clients:
- Bank statement
- Bank certificate
- Credit Card statement
- Statement of fees
- Tax letter/bill (municipal, income, property tax)
- Your ID card or Drivers Licence
(Can be used as proof, in case it contains your address and it hasn't been used for your ID verification.)
*If you're registered under Trading 212 Markets Ltd., the provided ID document should not be older than 3 years.
- Utility bill (gas, electricity, water or other)
- Broadband Internet bill
- Residence permit card
- Landline phone bill
Acceptable only for clients registered under Trading 212 UK Ltd.
- Council Tax bill
- Governmentally issued Address certificate
- TV bill
Acceptable only for clients registered under Trading 212 Markets Ltd.
- Government/Municipal correspondence
- Address registration certificate
*For clients under Trading 212 Markets Ltd. the document shouldn't be older than 6 months.