You can now check what percentage of your shares for a given company are being lent out as per the Share Lending Program.
To ensure fairness, we will lend the shares pro-rata to the customer’s holdings. For example, if the total amount of shares held by our clients of company XYZ is 1000 and the percentage of lent out shares is 10%, each customer that owns shares of the respective company will have 10% of their shares lent out. The percentage is updated every day.
The indicator is available on the Web app and on the latest version of the Mobile app, only for instruments you have open positions with.
Here's how you can access the securities lending indicator:
1. Tap on the Pie chart button at the bottom of the screen;
2. Select Investments and choose a holding of yours;
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen;
4. Tap on Securities Lending;
1. Go to your Portfolio section;
2. Select Investments and choose a company;
3. Go to the bottom of the Instrument's page;
4. Select the Paper icon found at the bottom-right corner of the screen;
After completing the above steps, you will see what percentage (if any) are being lent out. The value is updated once per day and does not account for any trades made since.