You can customise your watchlist by adding or removing different instruments at any time. It is easily adjustable from both Mobile and Web apps.
How to add or remove instruments from a watchlist:
1. Press the "Pen tool" 🖊 at the top right of your screen;
2. Tap on the ✖ of each instrument you wish to remove from your Watchlist;
3. Search for the new instrument;
4. Tap on the ➕ button on the right side and add it to the desired Watchlist;
5. You have now added a new instrument to your watchlist.
How to add a new watchlist 🧐
1. Scroll right at the end of the instruments lists;
2. Tap on the ➕ and choose the Watchlist Name;
3. Search for the desired instruments and tap on the ➕;
4. Select your preferred watchlist to add the instrument to it;
5. You now have a custom Watchlist with your desired instruments.
How to remove an added watchlist ❌
1. Select the "Pen tool" at the top right corner;
2. Click on the "Wheel" button next to the desired watchlist;
3. Tap Delete, followed by Confirm to remove the watchlist from your account.
How to customize your watchlist on the web-based app 💻
With the web-based app, you can add a selected instrument by searching for it and pressing the ➕ icon next to its name. Then you need to select the desired watchlist.
A watchlist can be customized or removed by clicking on the three vertical dots next to its name in your Home Menu.