You need to hold a CFD retail account with our Trading 212 UK Ltd. entity and meet at least two of the criteria below:
- You have carried out a minimum of 10 significantly-sized trades each quarter across the last year.
- Your financial portfolio is worth €500K or more.
- You work or have worked in the financial sector for at least one year in a professional position requiring knowledge of leveraged trading/CFDs and their associated risks.
Here is all you need to know about the requirements:
What counts as significant trades and what evidence can I provide?
- £10,000 notional trade value for equities and ETFs; or
- £50,000 notional trade value for forex, indices and commodities.
The evidence you can provide includes:
- PDF copy of investment account statement in the last 12 months (must include your full name)
- Investment accounts must be with a regulated firm, including Trading 212*.
*If you want to evidence your significant trades using your Trading 212 account, you do not need to provide copies of your statements.
What are the accepted financial portfolios?
We accept ✅
- Trading accounts
- Cash savings
- Stock portfolios
- Stocks & Shares ISAs
- Mutual funds
We don't accept ❌
- Company pensions
- Non-tradable assets
- Luxury cars or jewellery
Note that the notional value of trades on a leveraged account will not be accepted to reflect the actual size of the portfolio.
What evidence can I provide for working in the financial sector?
You can provide a copy of contract for employment, a HR signed employment confirmation letter, payslip etc.
We will not accept university degree qualification certificates.
What are the professional margin rates compared to retail rates?
Major currency pairs
|Minor currency pairs
|Stocks & ETFs