In order to make the best entry or a profitable exit, you can use a chart indicator to observe the trends in the price of an instrument that you may be interested in.
Indicators are available on both web and mobile.
- Open the chart of the desired instrument;
- Press on the third button from left to right;
- Tap on the desired indicator and choose its parameters;
- Press Add and the indicator will be available on your chart.
If you wish to manage the already added indicators you can:
- Press on the friction eraser;
- Choose the indicator;
- Manage it per your needs;
- Press Done.
Through the web app, you can directly add an indicator by pressing its button. Оr right mouse click → Indicators.
If you wish to manage the already added indicators to your charts you need to:
- Press on the Chart Objects tab (it is located on the top right corner, right below your email address);
- Tap on the indicator;
- Set the desired parameters.