In case you are unable to locate the password change email, we would like to suggest a few easy steps to ensure that your inbox specifics aren't the reason behind this difficulty:
- Check if you are logged in the correct mailbox;
- In the password reset box, make sure you are including the correct email used to register.
- Check your spam folder, as the aforementioned email may be categorized as such by some mail providers;
- Make sure that there are no domain restrictions in your inbox. In case there are any, you can include trading212.com to the list of acceptable domains, and once done you can try resetting your password again;
- Try manually searching for an email received from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can add this email address to your contacts list and then try resending the link again;
If after completing the above steps, you are still unable to locate the password reset email, you can contact us here, and we will assist further.