2FA is not enabled on your account by default, and you will need to enable it yourself. In order to do that, you must do the following:
- Go to your Menu and select Settings;
- From the listed options, choose Account Security and then - Two-factor authentication, as shown below:
After that, tap on Enable and continue the setup flow.
Make sure you save your recovery code in a safe and easily accessible place. You may need it if you lose access to your 2FA codes.
- Click on your email address at the top-right corner of the screen;
- Select Settings (at the bottom of the window);
- Tap on Account Security and choose Two-factor authentication;
- Click on Enable and follow the setup flow.