An OCO order ("once cancels the other one") consists of the simultaneous placement of two orders, a Stop Order and a Limit Order, which are either above or below the current price.
As the order's name suggests, if one of these prices is reached, the order is executed and the other part of the order is automatically canceled.
Here's how to set an 'OCO' order:
1. Tap on your desired instrument and select the 'OCO' order.
2. Enter the quantity of CFD units.
3. Set a price and direction of Order 1
4. Set a price and direction of Order 2.
5. Confirm your 'OCO' Order.